Subiaco AFC’s vision is to be a community hub that facilitates the development of its members, with particular focus on youth, through sport.
Our mission is to maintain, and continually improve, a sustainable infrastructure, for the purpose of supporting the development of youth and adults, in relation to life and sport, through:
- Organic growth;
- The provision of player pathways;
- The search of excellence;
- Encouragement, education, guidance and support;
- Member contribution and re-contribution;
- A strong work ethic;
- Professional conduct;
- The provision of a safe, progressive and challenging environment; and
- The willingness to give, without expectation.
Subiaco AFC History
A project funded by a Football West Building Stronger Club’s grant in 2021. Two large displays charting 110 years of the club’s history can be viewed at our club rooms in Rosalie Park.