2022 Grading Dates BOYS TEAMS
- Session 1: Sunday, 06 February 2022
- Session 2: Sunday, 13 February 2022
- Session 3: Sunday, 20 February 2022
|Age Group||Grading Time|
|8s||8.00 – 9.00am|
|9s||9.15 – 10.15am|
|10s||10.30 – 11.30am|
|11s||11.45am – 12.45pm|
|12s||1.30 – 2.30pm|
|13s||2.45 – 3.45pm|
|14s & 15s||4.00 – 5.00pm|
2022 Grading Dates ALL GIRLS TEAMS
Girls U8, U10, U12, U14
To enable players to participate in the JB 6 A Side gala day, the girls grading sessions have been delayed by one week. The grading sessions will be held on the following Wednesdays: 16, 23 Feb and 02 Mar 2022
- Session 1 Wednesday, 16 February, 2022
- Session 2 Wednesday, 23 February, 2022
- Session 3 Wednesday, 02 March 2022
PITCH: EAST 5. 5.30 – 6.30pm
Boys & Girls U16 & U18
Pre-season training will commence week starting 20 Feb 2022 (Details TBA)
- Players must be registered with the Club via PlayFootball before they can attend grading
- No player will be allocated to a team unless they are registered
- There is no grading for 5s-7s players. Players will be organised into teams of 5 or 6 by the Age Group Coordinator.
Female players wishing to play in a mixed league should attend their respective grading session. It should be noted that female players may choose to play one year down to their usual age group in a mixed league.
- Prospective goal keepers should make their intentions known to the Age Coordinator upon arrival at grading.
- Unless advised otherwise, goal keepers are expected to attend each grading session and undertake the same skills and drills as on-field players.
- Players are expected to attend every grading session for their age group. If you cannot attend a session, you must advise your Age Group Coordinator at least two days prior to grading.
- Shin guards are mandatory for all players.
- Players should bring plenty of water
- Players to arrive 20 mins before session start and check off attendance with Age Group Coordinator
- Players selected for an Academy Team will be required to pay an additional coaching fee to the Registrar upon acceptance of their position.
- Parents and spectators, please remain a respectful distance from the playing pitches to enable the coaching staff to assess and allow your child to enjoy the sessions.
- The grading schedule is subject to change due to weather, council pitch restrictions and other matters beyond our control. Coaching staff will monitor the weather forecast and adjust times and days as necessary in the best interests of players. Registered players will be notified by email accordingly.
- Training will commence week commencing 28 Feb 2022. Some teams may commence earlier on consultation with the Technical Coaching Team.
- The Grading Policy applies during the grading and team allocation process