If you have any queries related to your registration, please contact our Club Registrar via the Junior Committee Contact Page
- Click Register
- ENTER or UPDATE your details
- U12-U18 players must have a recent (ie less than 2 years) photograph
- Scroll to the bottom, read the privacy collection statement and click NEXT
- Select Registration
- Type or select Subiaco AFC
- Select Player
- Select the correct registration package:
- Click Add Packages
- Click NEXT
- Read and Agree the Club Terms and Conditions and click NEXT
PLEASE DO NOT SELECT THE NPL PACKAGES
Players Born: Select Package: 2010, 2011 and 2012 U5-U7 MiniRoos 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 U8-U11 MiniRoos 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 U12-U15 Juniors 2001 U16 Juniors 1999 and 2000 U17-U18 Juniors DO NOT select the NPL packages
- Payment and Additional Questions
- Click Purchase Additional Items for:
Sibling Discount: A $50 discount is available for the registration of second and subsequent children. Please note the names of siblings in the Additional Questions Section.
Volunteer Levy: A payment of $250 is available for families who cannot commit to volunteering to assist with the smooth running of the club.
Click Update Order to add additional items to your cart.
PLEASE NOTE: The Club prefers “Manual Payment at Club”
- Click Manual Payment at Club for:
- Alternatively, click Pay Online to pay immediately by credit card (surcharge applies)
- Complete the Additional Questions
- Select Save all Answers to complete your registration
Bank Transfer:BSB: 066155 Number: 010320646 (Subiaco City Junior Soccer Club)
Please use your FFA number as the reference.
If paying for more than one player, enter the number of siblings at the front of reference (eg 2 7xxxxxx)
Cash, Credit Card, Cheque: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Please note that your registration will not be approved until you have made a volunteer commitment.
Team Manager – one manager required for each team
Team Coach – resources and training is provided by the Club
Age Coordinator – as agreed with Committee
Committee Member – as elected
Canteen Duty – The club operates the canteen on Sunday mornings and Friday evenings. You can select two shifts from either the Sunday Canteen Roster or the Family Fridays Roster
Set-up and Pack Away Duties – Each Sunday, we need people to help set up and pack away the grounds. You can select two shifts from Rosalie Set-up and Pack-Away Roster
Volunteer Levy – as selected in the Additional Items section of the Player Registration package ($250 per family)
Siblings: Enter sibling names if you have applied the sibling discount to your package
Friends: Enter any friends you wish to play with. Please note the Club’s grading policy for all U8-U18 players.