If you have any registration queries related to your registration, please contact our Club Registrar via the Junior Committee Contact Page
LOGIN to MyFootballClub using your FFA Number
- Follow the link to find your FFA number
- New Players: Create an FFA account and generate an FFA number
- Your password can be reset on the login page
- ENTER or UPDATE your details
- U13-U18 players must have a recent (ie less than 2 years) photograph
- Scroll to the bottom, read the privacy collection statement and click NEXT
- Type or select Subiaco AFC
- Select Player
- Select the correct registration package:
- Click Add Packages
- Click NEXT
- Read and Agree the Club Terms and Conditions and click NEXT
PLEASE DO NOT SELECT THE NPL PACKAGES
|Players Born:||Select Package:|
|2011, 2012 and 2013||U5-U7 MiniRoos|
|2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010||U8-U11 MiniRoos|
|2003, 2004 and 2005||U13-U15 Juniors|
|2000 and 2001||U17-U18 Juniors|
|DO NOT select the NPL packages|
Purchase Additional Items
Click Purchase Additional Items for:
- Sibling Discount:
- Volunteer Levy:
- Weatherproof Jacket:
A $50 discount is available for the registration of second and subsequent children. Please note the names of siblings in the Additional Questions Section.
A payment of $250 is available for families who cannot commit to volunteering to assist with the smooth running of the club.
New members are required to purchase a jacket ($50). Existing members may purchase a new jacket if required.
Click Update Order to add additional items to your cart.
- Click Manual Payment at Club for:
- Click Pay Online to pay immediately by credit card (surcharge applies)
Bank Transfer:BSB: 066155 Number: 010320646 (Subiaco City Junior Soccer Club)
Please use your FFA number as the reference.
If paying for more than one player, enter the number of siblings at the front of reference (eg 2 7xxxxxx)
Cash or Cheque: Please email email@example.com to arrange.
- Volunteer Commitment:
Please note that your registration will not be approved until you have made a volunteer commitment.
Team Manager: One manager required for each team
Team Coach: For MiniRoos teams only
Age Coordinator: As agreed with Committee
Committee Member: As elected
Volunteer Levy: As selected in the Additional Items section of the Player Registration package ($250 per family)
Rosters: Click on the following links to sign up to two shifts from any of the following rosters:
- Sunday Canteen Roster
- Set Up and Pack Away Roster
- Season Launch on 23 Mar
- MiniRoos Windup on 02 Sep
- Junior Presentation Evening on 07 Sep
Enter sibling names if you have applied the sibling discount to your package
Enter any friends you wish to play with. Please note the Club’s grading policy for all U8-U18 players.