26 June 2020
At 11.59pm tonight (26 June 2020) the State Government is easing restrictions in line with Phase 4 of its COVID-19 WA Roadmap.
Gathering limits are now restricted only by the 2sqm per person rule
Everyone is encouraged to continue to practice physical distancing and good personal hygiene.
The Club has submitted its COVID-19 Safety Plan to the City of Subiaco to outline its alignment with the Phase 4 restrictions and asks all coaches, managers, players and spectators to adhere to the following:
- Do not attend training or matches if you feel unwell
- Spectators should continue to observe 1.5m physical distancing at Rosalie Park
- Please practice good hygiene at all times
- Do not share towels, waterbottles or mouthguards
- Do not spit or clear nasal/respiratory passages at Rosalie Park
Football Federation Australia